Memories

Before Nyla was born, I barely took photos on special occasions, let alone our daily life. The camera was stored sampai lah berabuk!
But when you have a baby, you get camera happy and all-of-a-sudden daily life seems way more interesting. 
I took thousands of pictures of Little Ny, during my maternity leave. First baby lah katakan. 24 jam amik gambar. 
With everything being so virtual these days, I love that we can capture memories so quickly and easily with just a click with our Iphone, but digital photos can get lost in the abyss of our phone and computer memories. My Mac got jammed twice due to fully loaded pictures.
My late atok used to be a photographer for Utusan Malaya. I was not given an opportunity to meet my late atok, semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat, but I have seen his works. My dad and aunties still keep piles and piles of photo albums. I love flipping through old photo albums of our family, 
I had the same sentiment. I want to be able to preserve these memories for my kids to be able to look back at some day, too.
I printed most of the pictures from snapfish, fotohubs, kedai bawah block. I even bought a canon selphy printer to print all the pictures.
Now my current obsession is the photo book. I even print an additional set for my Datin for Mother's Day, showcasing pictures of our holiday together, picture of us adik beradik, pictures of her first kiss with Nyla, the first time dia mandi kan nyla, aisey touching pulak. 
Photobook purchase from Groupon. From $6 to $19.90 from Photobook. http://www.photobooksingapore.com/



1 comment:

  1. gasp! this IS a good idea! i saved most of her gambars in a cd. i only managed to print out during her 3months of life whahwahaw lepas tu macam tak follow up.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.