Headless ayam

I’m a working mummy with 3 children under 6 and maidless. My house is a mess and I’m constantly running like a headless chicken 80% of the time. But at the end of the day I’m just thankful that despite the work stress, messy house, unfolded laundry etc I’m still able to come home to my babies… alhamdullilah… I am just thankful for all the small thing and the big ones :)

I click like and cut and copy a status posted by a fren in Facebook.

I salute working mummies.

I pasted this status in here to remind myself that … I am thankful for all the HELP and supports I've got from both my family and S's family. 

Without them I am headless and legless all the time. 

*my dad always say 'Anak baru satu dah tak Ada tangan, tak Ada kaki, tak Ada Kepala. Aku nak Lagi satu cucu!!!'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.