Dah pakai...

I have no intention to don the hijab after umrah trip, but once I'm back home and settle down  to the bahang Singapore, the feeling naturally settle in.

Now I know what it means by, Allah dah bukak kan hati nak pakai tudung.

I remember my mum nagging at me 'Bila nak pakai tudung jah?' and I would just reply 'Nanti Bu lepas kawin'

Den lepas kawin.... I tell my self.. after give birth lah... den after give birth... I tell my self after second baby... or I gave my self an ultimatum by 35 lah pakai...

My cousin did hint so balik umrah I kena borong tudung lah kasi you... and I would just reply... 'Nanti ah... I masih nak colour colour my hair'

With suggestion from my beloved ding dongs, I watch many you tubes hi-jab tututorial. N would sit obediently next to me watching me lilit my head with all that longggg fabric. At times ada yang tercekek bila lelit. No... I'm not kidding.

Oh I would appreciate of any recommendation of any hip and cool hijabsters blog or link or tutorials or what ever for this clueless newly hijab-er.

S would just say, pakai ajer lah yang square punya mcm my mother pakai... taruk, pin, dah...

Alah... babe... I nak stylo sikit...

Stylo ker hapa mcm gitu... pakai betol betol... ringin sikit tanggungan I lepas you pakai tudung... baju ketat ketat semua gi buang...

wah liow... so zalim...

Oh now I dah jadi kakak kakak carik tudung kat joo chiat and pasar geylang... cheap ok.. cheaper dari kat Face book.

And I had reveived tudungs from my beloved aunties and cousin to add to my pathetic collection.

May Allah SWT bless my family and husband for accompanying me to that rimas pasar geylang  just to get more hijab for me to don & my husband for his moral support...Syukur Alhamdullillah, it was indeed a true blessing . I was emotional when HE listened & answered my prayers, then opened up my heart to my next journey in life. May Allah SWT gives his blessings to all of you, my friends.
Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.