My Calling

Labbaik Allah humma labbaik
Labbaik la sharika laka labbaik
Innal hamda
Wan-ni'mata
Laka walmulk
Laa sharika lah.


O my Lord, here I am at Your service, here I am.
There is no partner with You,
here I am.
Truly the praise
and the provisions are Yours,
and so is the dominion and sovereignty.

There is no partner with You.

Then I realised what it meant by the calling to go there.
Insyallah, duakan all will go moothly.
 I hope Allah swt will give S and I, and our family hidayah to become better for Him and to open our hearts more for Islam.
Thank You Allah for welcoming us here as your guests.
I pray that You will also grant my loved ones the same privilege!

1 comment:

  1. fei, you are lucky to be there! in sha allah, one day my turn!

    aaaand a happy birthday eve to you bebe!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.